Tie Fighter treats

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Here is a quick after school snack for your Star Wars fans.  Tie Fighter treats and Aunt Bouru's blue milk.  I can't claim this idea as I saw it earlier on the internet.  But it's so simple I thought I'd share it with you.  Yes, I know I'm a bit geeky, but it sure is fun to play with your food.


Posted by: Jen

Ingredients:
graham crackers
large marshmallows
Peanut butter, or Nutella (or something that could glue it together)

milk
drop of blue food coloring

Directions:
Put PB or Nutella on each end of the marshmallow and stick it to the graham crackers.  Turn on its side and voila, you have a Tie Fighter!  

Mix milk and blue food coloring together.  

Eat right away and watch your Star Wars fan smile and think that you're the greatest mom ever!

For more great Star Wars food ideas check out this blog of another mom with three boys who plays with her food: Kitchen Fun with my three sons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments almost as much as we love good food...

About This Blog

My name is Lara and while I'm definitely not a gourmet cook, I do love preparing tasty, healthy meals for my family. Finding new recipes to try and sharing the ones we've already fallen in love with is a passion I've had since college and the reason why I've started this blog! With five kids, I'm usually in a hurry, so you'll find most of these recipes kid friendly and simple to make.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP